Thu, 27 Oct 2005
[/ImportBlogspot] permanent link
I've not blogged for a while so here's some quickies,
- Mum and Dad visited a couple of weekends ago. Good food and conversation as usual.
- Work is busy and sometimes overwhelming. Lots of things to learn. Hopefully I can contribute when I can cram it all in my head.
- Saw the Chaser guys stage show the other night. I wouldn't bother again.
- Heading to the US in a few weeks but will be back before Christmas. Unfortunately, will be apart from Jo for the whole trip.
- Apple launched a iTunes Oz site. Rusty/Chris mentioned that they do the DRM on the client so if you use the Linux tools, there's no DRM.
- I got a new hair cut (new style after god know how long)
- Canberra is extremely green ATM. The most green I've ever seen it.
- I have a last.fm account here so you can see what I'm listening too (note to self, get more music on laptop).
- Try the Australian politics test and let me know the results.
- Planning to catch up with Duncan who is here this weekend.
- I've been catching the "Loser Cruiser" to work about once a week.
- Been riding my bike about 3 times a week as well. Been going via Red Hill to improve my climbing a bit (short but very steep).